Tormek T-4 Bushcraft
Tormek T-4 Bushcraft is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Sharpen your axes and knives for hunting and outdoor activities
With your Tormek T-4 Bushcraft, you can sharpen your knives and axes to make them sharper than when they were new and get them ready for hunting, outdoor activities and adventures. This sharpening machine is versatile, and it's easy to learn how to use it. You decide the angle based on what you want to use your tool for. The compact design makes it easy to take with you, no matter where you're going – to a hunting lodge, a cabin, or a mountain lodge.
Why the Tormek T-4 Bushcraft?
- Equipped with the KJ-45 Centering Knife Jig and SVA-170 Axe Jig to keep your tools ready for the wilderness
- Compact water-cooled sharpening system in a stylish green color for all your edge tools
- Water-cooled sharpening with no risk of overheating the steel
- Exact replication – sharpen your tools with unbeatable precision
- Efficient grindstone with adjustable properties equivalent to 220 to 1000 grit
- Sturdy, cast zinc top with patented mounts for precise sharpening and full control
- Maintenance-free industrial motor (AC) ensures minimal speed loss even under heavy load
- Unique drive system with RKX18 rubber drive wheels
- Stainless steel shaft with composite EzyLock for easy replacement of grinding wheels
- 8-year warranty, 5 years + 3 years when you register online (for private use)
Grinding wheel for both fine and coarse sharpening
The Tormek T-4 Bushcraft allows you to sharpen a variety of outdoor knives, hunting knives, fishing knives and axes. This sharpening machine comes with Tormek's SG-200 Original Grindstone, which provides a wide range of sharpening properties in a single grindstone. You can easily alternate between coarse sharpening at 220 grit and finer sharpening that gives a surface equivalent to 1000 grit. This allows you to restore very badly damaged tools and make them as good as new, but you can easily sharpen tools that are just blunted, too.
Finishing off your sharpening with the leather honing wheel polishes the bevel and removes the burr formed during sharpening. This gives your tool maximum sharpness and a polished edge that lasts.
Swedish-made quality machine
The Tormek T-4 Bushcraft has a fully cast zinc upper body that integrates the vital parts of the machine such as the motor, main shaft, handle and the precision mounts for the universal support. The base of the housing is made of impact-resistant green ABS plastic. All in all, this gives you a sturdy machine that can withstand pressure and offers unbeatable precision. The robust handle means you can easily move the machine when needed.
Sharpens all your tools
Tormek offers a set of jigs for different tools that can be purchased separately and used on the same system, depending on your needs. Chisels, drill bits, scissors and woodturning tools are all examples of other tools you can sharpen with the Tormek T-4 Bushcraft.
Couldn't load pickup availability