Tormek T-4 Original
Tormek T-4 Original is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Compact water-cooled sharpening system for all edge tools
The Tormek T-4 Original is a compact quality machine that's perfect for home and hobby use, or professionals with limited space. Knives, scissors, lawnmower blades and chisels. Most edge tools you can think of can be made sharper than when they were new with Tormek's comprehensive jig system. The universal support provides precise repeatability, and you achieve razor sharpness with the leather honing wheel.
Why the Tormek T-4 Original?
- Compact water-cooled sharpening system for all your edge tools
- Water-cooled sharpening with no risk of overheating the steel
- Exact replication – sharpen your tools with unbeatable precision
- Efficient grindstone with adjustable properties equivalent to 220 to 1000 grit
- Sturdy, cast zinc top with patented mounts for precise sharpening and full control
- Maintenance-free industrial motor (AC) ensures minimal speed loss even under heavy load
- 8-year warranty, 5 years + 3 years when you register online (for private use)
- Unique drive system with RKX18 rubber drive wheels
- Stainless steel shaft with composite EzyLock for easy replacement of grinding wheels
The Tormek T-4 Original offers the same precision and stability as our larger models, with a compact design. Vital features such as the motor and main shaft are mounted in the cast zinc top, where the patented universal support mounts are also integrated. This design provides unbeatable precision for the universal support, which guides all jigs and accessories.
Compact and versatile
Like the larger machine models, the Tormek T-4 Original comes equipped with Tormek's Original Grindstone. What distinguishes the grindstones between the models is their size. Tormek's SG-200 Original Grindstone is optimized to combine efficient steel removal, a nice finish and a long life span. Using the SP-650 Stone Grader that is included with the machine, you can alternate the surface of the grinding wheel from 220 grit to a surface equivalent to 1000 grit, which provides several characteristics in the same single grinding wheel.
Keeps all tools sharp
The Tormek T-4 Original is ideal for sharpening chisels, knives, scissors, and smaller tools such as woodcarving tools. It also works well for woodturning tools and drills. We recommend one of Tormek's larger models for sharpening planer blades and moulding knives. Please note that a few types of woodturning gouges can't be honed using the SVD-186 R Gouge Jig on the leather honing wheel due to the compact design of the Tormek T-4 Original. These tools can be honed freehand instead.
Couldn't load pickup availability